Attention Fleet Managers
Want to decarbonize your business’s fleet, but not sure where to start?
Join a free webinar about the Fleet Decarbonization Accelerator, hosted by the Breaking Barriers Collaborative on Tuesday, December 13 at noon.
Learn about how you can receive hours of 1:1 coaching from fleet decarbonization experts and walk away with a fleet decarbonization action plan, business case, and pitch deck.
With state and federal government incentives coming available in 2023, the fleet decarbonization race is on. Enrolling in the Fleet Decarbonization Accelerator will put you and your business in pole position. And because the Breaking Barriers Collaborative is a non-profit, the training and tools are provided at a cost far below market value:
- Tailored, one-on-one support from fleet electrification experts at the Electrification Coalition
- Training on financial incentives from federal, state, and local governments and electric utilities
- Information about financing opportunities
- Advanced tools to analyze your fleet and calculate total cost of ownership of electric vehicles
- Access to suppliers, utilities, and businesses already transitioning their fleets
The Accelerator is limited to 20 businesses and enrollments are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage businesses to submit their enrollment early.