Build Back Better with the Climate Commitment Act
Take Climate Action Now.
One minute of your time needed before Tuesday night
Now that the Climate Commitment Act (SB 5126) has passed the Senate, we have less than two weeks to get this historic climate legislation through the State House.
We need your help to make that happen -- it takes about 1 minute.
Please click the button below and then select “Pro”. Enter your contact information. Check the box that says you are not a robot, and submit!
Overwhelming support for SB 5126
Environmental groups. Energy companies. Local employers. Equity advocates. These voices and many more agree: The Climate Commitment Act (SB 5126) is exactly what Washington needs right now. We have to start pushing down statewide emissions. We have to do it equitably. And we have to do it in a way that will boost our economy at this crucial moment.
- 36th District Environmental Caucus
- 43rd District Democrats Environmental Caucus
- African American Community Cultural & Educational Society
- American Institute of Architects WA Council
- Appropriate Technology Group
- Citizen's Climate Lobby
- Confederated Tribes & Bands of the Yakama Nation
- Earth Up
- Eco Consulting LLC
- Ecotope Inc.
- Horizon House Environment Committee
- Indivisible Bainbridge Island
- Indivisible Eastside
- Indivisible Skagit
- Indivisible Vashon
- Indivisible Whidbey
- John L Scott Des Moines
- League of Women Voters of Washington
- Low Carbon Prosperity Institute
- MDC - Metropolitan Development Council
- National Fisheries Conservation Center
- Nuestra Casa
- NW Seaport Alliance
- Office of Governor Jay Inslee
- Olympia Indivisible
- Pacific EV Solutions
- Pacific North Westy
- People for Climate Action
- Puget Sound Partnership
- Puyallup Tribe of Indians
- Rainier Audubon Society
- Renewable Northwest
- Rick Steves Europe
- Sauk-Suiattle Tribe
- Seattle City Light
- SEIU 1199NW
- Shell Oil Company
- Snohomish County Indivisible
- The Jia Group
- The Nature Conservancy
- The WA Black Lives Matter Alliance
- Tulalip Tribes
- Volt Athletics
- WA Federation of State Employees
- Wallingford Indivisible
- Washington Conservation Voters/Washington Environmental Council
- Washington Indivisible Network
- Women of Wisdom
News and insights
Now that the Climate Commitment Act (SB 5126) has passed the Senate, we have less than two weeks to get this historic climate legislation through the State House. We need your help to make that...
In just a few weeks, we will be celebrating Earth Day. What better way to do that than to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions? Start by joining our Action Alert team now to support the Climate...
Thanks to the leadership of Senators Reuven Carlyle, Rebecca Saldaña, Steve Hobbs, and others, SB 5126 -- the Climate Commitment Act -- passed in the Washington State Senate this evening. Senator...
Yesterday, the Senate Rules Committee pulled SB 5126, the Climate Commitment Act, to the floor of the Washington State Senate. That means soon, the Senate can take a big step toward putting...
As the Climate Commitment Act (SB 5126) moves to a vote in the Washington State Senate, it has support from businesses, labor, environmentalists and justice groups across the state. Why? Because...
Leaders in Olympia recognize that the most significant issues of our time are interconnected: the climate crisis, health inequities, economic and infrastructure troubles. Piecemeal solutions to...